How can you work less, beat your competition and unlock greater profits in your business?
7 ways to work smarter and 7 things you can use to make your business leaner and more profitable. Get your FREE report now
If you can't find what you are looking for on our website then here are some useful sites that could help you.
- This is aimed at SMEs. It has a clear and simple design and combines news with practical advice. There's plenty of practical advice in a no-nonsense style.
- An independent organisation aiming to foster success in young people to start and develop their own businesses. Also hosts a national competition for start-ups to accelerate young business ideas. Free advice for 16 to 30 year olds.
- A comprehensive website dedicated to new businesses.
- Provides the latest information on how Shell Livewire assists people aged 16-30 who are looking to start their own business.
- This is the site of the British Chamber of Commerce, the national voice of local business providing a range of services including international trade, training and cost-effective commercial services.
- The Federation of Small Business is the leading political lobby for British small business.
- Home of the online version of the Yellow Pages. Search by keywords and browse by category. A hugely impressive site with massive investment.
- A website designed for the accountancy community providing accounting and taxation information.
- This site aims to tell you "everything" about the UK government.
- Advice from HMRC for small businesses and those going self-employed. It's surprisingly helpful and full of useful information.
- This provides information for limited companies, including name searches and basic company information.
- The Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
- Government health and safety advice.
- This is the site of the National Statistics Office. It's updated regularly.
- The world's most used search engine.
- Microsoft's popular search engine.
- A very popular search engine.
- Up to the minute news, information and analysis.
- Find the latest news on the BBC's website.
Measures for UK businesses and employers during the COVID-19 outbreak...
Details of the Spring Budget 2020. Our summary focuses on the key issues...
Factsheets covering a range of relevant accountancy and business topics...